WIN Your Destination Wedding Photography With Applehead Studio
Happy New Year everyone!! As promised in our last blog post for 2014, we’re giving one reader of Brides Without Borders the opportunity to win their destination wedding photography and I’m very happy to announce that the competition is NOW OPEN!!
This amazing prize is being very generously donated by BWB favorites, Applehead Studio, who’ve decided that they rather like hopping on a plane to document weddings. Fantastic news for you! If you’re a newly engaged couple looking to find your wedding photographer, if you appreciate beautiful photography, have a sense of humor, love the idea of a unique wedding album full of original and creative images AND you’re planning to run away and marry somewhere fabulous, then we absolutely want to hear from you.
“We respect decades-old traditions as much as we love breaking them. Instead of counting the photos we’re taking, we feel them. Instead of counting the hours we’re working, we enjoy them. We’re as hungry to capture a moment in time as we are to create a collection you’ll love for a lifetime.”
- Applehead Studios
* Full wedding day coverage by two photographers at your destination, from preparations until the end of the reception
* 1 x day before or day after photo session at your wedding destination
* High resolution images provided on USB
(*Excludes travel and accommodation expenses)
1) You must like BOTH Brides Without Borders AND Applehead Studio Facebook pages, if you haven’t already;
2) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us all about yourself and your wedding plans. Remember to include your wedding date, location and your home town. The more background information we have, the better, so feel free to include a photo of the two of you, a link to your venue or your location and anything else that will help us get to know you. If you don’t have a set wedding date but you would absolutely love Applehead Studios as your photographer then let us know. A couple who are completely flexible and able to work around the photographer’s availability might just work also!
Conditions of Entry
1) The competition is open to all couples worldwide.
2) Your wedding must be taking place within the next 18 months.
3) Your wedding destination must be outside of Canada and the USA.
4) The winning couple agrees to cover the cost of reasonable travel and accommodation for two photographers from Halifax, Canada to the wedding destination. The cost of such travel and accommodation will be advised to the winning couple, who then have 48 hours to accept or decline the prize. In the event that the couple decline to cover the cost of travel and accommodation, a new winner will be selected.
5) The booking will be confirmed once the winning couple have signed a contract for photography services with Applehead Studio Photography. The contract will outline the wedding date, location and travel expenses. No additional purchase is necessary.
6) All entries must be received by Friday, 30th of January, 2015. The winner will be decided by Applehead Studio Photography. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by email within seven days of the competition close.
7) The winning couples must give consent for the images of their wedding to be featured on both Brides Without Borders and Applehead Studio’s websites.
8) The prize is not transferrable, nor may it be exchanged for cash.
Good luck people! We can’t wait to see your entries. For now, here’s a sneaky peek at what your wedding album might look like . . . .
All images by Applehead Studio Photography
UPDATE: WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Congratulations to Ana & Manuel, who are currently based in Colorado and will marry in Buenos Aires, Argentina next year!!
A big, big thank you to everyone who entered, and a HUGE Thank You to Steph and Liam of Applehead for donating this amazing prize . . . HURRAH!!!